Royal Canin food products that the Fox Valley Cat Clinic carries:
Available in a dry 5.5 lb bag, 16.5 lb bag, 5.8 oz can & 3 oz can
* This prescription diet will dissolve struvite stones and crystals.
* Helps to prevent oxalate crystal formation.
* Use in cats with idiopatic cystitis
* Dr. Flatley recommends canned food daily.
Renal LP Modifed
Available in a dry lb bag, 6 oz can & 3 oz can
* Formulated to help decrease the progression of kidney disease.
* Dr. Flatley recommends canned food daily for cats with renal issues.
Available in a 6 oz canned formulation
* For cats who need extra calories.
* Smooth enough formula to feed through a syringe or a feeding tube.
* Very high in calories and fat
* Extremely palatable
Calorie Control High Protein
Available in a dry 5 lb, 16# bag, 5.8 oz can & 3 oz can (all special order)
* This diet is used for weight loss
* Low in calories and high in protein
* helps your cat to feel fuller, therefore eating less
* This is the 'weight watchers' for cats!
* Dr. Flatley recommends reweighing monthly to make sure your cat is not
losing too much weight. Just call for an appointment, re-weights are always
free with a technician.
Calorie Control High Fiber
Dr. Flatley uses this food for cats that have cronic diarrhea.
Green Peas & Venison Formula also GP and Rabbit
Available in a dry 8 lb bag & 5.5 oz canned formulation
* Used for food allergies, and some gastrointestinal problems.
* Comes in 4 different proteins : Venison, Lamb, Rabbit, Duck
* Not a stock food, but we can order it in for you.
Don't see the food you need? We can order it for you!
Contact us at (920) 882-2287 or email us at email@example.com