Fox Valley Cat Clinic LLC

1201 Tuckaway Lane
Menasha, WI 54952


No Description resized to 300 pixels wideSpring 2007 Mews LetterNo Description resized to 300 pixels wide

Jessie's Story

Sadly, Jessie had to be Euthanized here at the FVCC on February 26th. He had been vomiting and it was getting progressively worse. Dr. Flatley performed an exploratory surgery and found a large inoperable tumor in his stomach. It was a very difficult decision, and a very sad day.

We all miss his happy feet, lazy sun soaking and welcoming head butts. He was the best clinic kitty ever!

No Description resized to 300 pixels wide

FVCC Does Microchipping!

Only 48% of cats that are lost actually come home on there own. That means the other 52% of cats need your help to come home safely.

I know what you are thinking, "My cat NEVER goes outside!" So you never leave a door open while bringing in groceries, leave a window open on a nice evening for the breeze or have kids visit your house?

40% of cats that go missing are "indoor ONLY" cats. Surprising? Think about it-your cat gets outside and does not know any of his surroundings. Even if he is right out your door, he is lost. He does not know where to go. So then you say he has a collar on. Collars get snagged on shrubs, trees or in the shed he is hiding in.

Microchipping is permanent identification for your cat. It is a tiny chip that goes under the skin and never comes out. Once he is found and scanned, which all shelter are now doing, he will be reunited with his family. This is the most effective and fastest way to get Fluffy home. Ask us for more information!

Cat Registration Due!

If you live in the City of Menasha you do not have to register your cat. Appleton, Neenah & Town of Menasha requires registration. For a fixed adult cat it will run you $6.00 a year. Remember that your Rabies vaccine MUST be current to register your cat. Please call your local Police Department for more information.

Cat Food Recall Information


Some of the Brands being recalled are listed in the canned food only (chunks/gravy formulation):

1. Authority

2. Eukanuba

3. Hy-Vee

4. Iams

5. Nutro Max Gourmet Classics

6. Nutro Natural Choice

7. Pet Pride

8. Save-A-Lot

9. Science Diet Feline Savory Cuts Cans

10. Sophistacat

11. Special Kitty

12. Sprout

If you have any questions or concerns please ask. The company is recommending that those cats eating these food are checked for Renal problems. Please let us know how we can help!